1 Arena Scores:
* Crystal damage no longer counts, instead "number of effective arena battles joined this month" is counted.
* Month score is not counted for MVP, and does not count arenas battles that did not terminate properly.
* If arena doesn't terminate properly (i.e. too many people DC), then a portion of base points will be rewarded only, (no kill, heal or month scores). If arena terminates under 5 minutes, no points will be awarded.
2. Arena Joining:
* Arena is now one big queue (probably of around 60-80 people). When queue is filled, players in queue will have 30 seconds to join arena, if not, they must requeue. Multiple arenas will start at once. All arena teams will be assigned randomly.
* After an arena starts, people may no longer join in halfway.
* Arena no longer allows team queueing. All players will automatically leave their current team when arena starts.
3. Arena Revival:
* Guardian Bits removed.
* When revived, player will become invisible, cannot be selected as a target, or be revealed by any skill (including AoE's), and MSPD: +10% for 15 seconds. This effect will be canceled as soon as the player uses a skill or item.
4. Sprite Arena Change
* Totems are added to the mine, center and forest crystals. Destroying said crystals will summon teleportation spots at north and south village crystals to said three crystals.
5. Fire Arena Change
* Dragon eggs removed.
* When the score difference is greater than 40, one player on the losing side will be chosen at random to transform into an Avenger Dragon to aid in reversing the tide. Both sides only gets this chance once. (i.e. you start losing again, you won't get this again.)
6. White Sands Arena Change
* Initial points lowered to 300
* Forest Crystal deals 3 damage to the opposing team per 10 seconds for the first 15 minutes upon capture, for the last 5 minutes it deals 8 damage per 10 seconds instead.
* The guardians will travel in groups now to aid in battle plans.
7. Stealth bug fixed
* Reverted stealth skills' functionality to the old settings.