Friday, January 6, 2012

It's the Circle of Life

Alt Title: Some of us fall by the wayside, and some of us soar to the stars.

First of all, the last TW update did nothing really except... screw around with SS's skills. Those poor demos waiting for a buff is pretty much permanently SOL. SS's changes revolves around one skill, Armorcracker shot. The ASPD bug is fixed for that one and it functions as intended. However, it also no longer stacks with SS's original -def skill. You win some you lose some.

Second of all, I made a minimal client for a friend to come back to GFO. You can find it at http://www.mediafire.com/?cllion3fd37iiew. This client is 11MB, but it requires you to update and grab the rest of the 900 MB from Aeria's website. If you need something like this, now you can have it.

Lastly, Your lovely GF GM's have "asked" me "kindly" to not post on SB ever again. Since I don't really care either way, I will do just that. It's been fun, but everything ends. I will still be here if you need more GFO update info, if more such things come this way.

-AKFrost


*(No, I'm not muted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.